Friday, January 20, 2012

You don't have to wait to buy a home. CHFA has very low rates and down payment assistance. Visit http://besthomeforsale.info to search the MLS like an agent today - you can see all the homes on the market in CT!

Let me know if you want to go look at one of them.

Let me know if you want me to get you in touch with a mortgage officer that will put their best foot forward to get you a home asap.

Don't waste your income tax check on something you will not have for years to come. Invest it in a home of your own.

I am here to help.

All CHFA Mortgage Program interest rates are
subject to change weekly. The following rates
are in effect until Thursday, January 26, 2012 :

Homebuyer Mortgage Program

Interest rate: 3.250 % (APR range 3.350 - 3.750 %)
Fees: Up to One Point (1% Origination Fee) * Payable to Lender
Term - 30 years, fixed rate

Visit http://besthomeforsale.info today.

Feel free to email me at rubiconcrossings@gmail.com or call me at 860-558-2122 to get started.



Have a great weekend and don't get stuck in the snow. :)

No comments: